Friday, May 6, 2011

I Can Haz Issuez

 

# 1 – My laptop died. Again. It was a tough time for us. It was a time to have shares in Pinot Grigio. But alas the dead laptop t’was reborn – on Easter Sunday no less. So I am now calling it Jesus. Jesus is working a lot better without the ten thousand jpeg files and various other junk installed on it. He’s a simple soul. So we’re happy. Pinot sales have since dropped. Sorry Ramona.

# 2 – Seren has teeth. Two of them. She will not under any circumstances allow anyone to photograph them. Or touch them. Or clean them.  They have an attitude all of their own it seems. I’ll get them one day.

Oh and she’s seven months, how the eff did that happen?

“Seren, show me your teeefs”?

Mmm hmm.

 

Oh oh, and she’s MOBILE!! Help me Jesus, I need to babyproof. Like yesterday.

 

       

 

 

Last week I left her for a 2 minute bathroom break, and returned to find her chomping down on an old Parenting magazine she found in the magazine rack. For someone who is more shuffling than crawling, she sure gets around fast.

# 3 – Last episode of Bethenny Ever After next Monday. I thought I might not survive without her, or I’d need a Pinot IV, until I found her website, and Feitelogram blog. I think I’ll do just fine (and Real Housewives of New Jersey is right around the corner! THEREEEEEEESSSAAA!!!!!).

# 4 – I am addicted to Instagram. Funny because I don’t have an iphone – but the husband does. So ‘we’ are addicted to Instagram. And it’s freeee!!!

# 5 – Kate and Wills got married. I was not invited. I was however watching at 4am thanks to one unruly, unsleeping child. I thought the day was lovely. I thought they were mad riding in the carriage with a runaway horse charging alongside (anyone else see that?). But the day was lovely nonetheless.

I think that’s the majority of my current Issuez covered. For now at least.

1 comment:

  1. You totally crack me up - I love reading your posts :)
    BTW, check out my last post on my blog cause I paid forward an award for you :)

    ReplyDelete