Monday, February 21, 2011

Post One.

It’s been a long time in the making, and Post One was planned for January 1st 2011. Uh, hello February 21st?

Ok, so I won’t admit how long it took me to create my own blog banner. I won’t admit how long it took me to give up creating my own blog banner. And I won’t admit how much groveling it took for H to finally create my own blog banner. You get the picture, I’m blog-challenged. But thanks to a sympathetic H, countless Google searches and a few Photoshop Elements flukes, I got it together somewhat.

Our family has gone through a myriad of changes in the past 3 years – the biggest being that of the birth of my baby girl. My goal (substitute: challenge) is to blog our goings on but not stress about it. Kinda like telling a bird not to fly, but I’ll go with it. Oh and to eventually work out how to use a DSLR camera without it being stuck on Auto setting. Again – birds, flying, yadda yadda.

There’s a lot in store for our family of 3.

This is our beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment